Here are some conversation topics we may discuss and questions that might come up:
- Contacts: What apps are you using to manage contacts? Are your contacts in sync between your Mac and iPhone? Are there duplicates? What tools are available to make contact management easer?
- Photos: Are you using the Photos app on Mac/iPhone? Are your photos automatically downloading to your Mac? Do you have enough space on each device to store your photo library? Are you using iCloud Photo Library? Are your photos uploading to Dropbox?
- Files: Are your files easy to find? Do you use a deeper or flatter hierarchy? Do you produce/edit documents on an iPad?
- File Sharing: How do you share files with others? Are you using Dropbox, Google Drive, and/or other solutions? Do you use multiple products when one would serve your needs well on its own?
- Photo Sharing: How do you share photos with family and friends? How do they share photos with you? Do you like to make slideshows or photo books to share memories in community or with loved ones?
- Calendars: Are your calendars in working order? Do you understand how calendars are structured? Do you have too many, not enough, or just the right number of calendars/categories in the accounts you use?
- Downloads: How often do you visit your Downloads folder? This is usually a short conversation about how you manage the things you download, which for many users are mostly shared photos and email attachments.
- Email: How much email do you receive and how do you manage it? Do you use a dedicated email application or do you rely on a web browser and visit webmail sites like Gmail? Do you keep all your email?
- Passwords: How do you create, store, and manage passwords? Do you tend to use the same one for most things? Do you often forget or have trouble finding the passwords you’ve saved somewhere?